THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Praise the Lord!

They found a heart for Megan!! She's supposed to be surgery right about now. Please pray for the surgeons and her fragile body, that it will accept this new heart and make her strong again.

Please also lift up the donor's family in prayer. I've been thinking a lot this weekend about the organ donor process, and how tragic and beautiful it is. The reality is that someone had to die so that Megain might live. Besides the fact that there are a lot of spiritual applications that can be drawn from this, it reminded me that somewhere on the other side, someone else is hurting. I don't want to forget them as I pray, and hope they are reassured that there are several other precious lives that might be saved today because of their donation.

Please keep praying. Megan has a long way to go, but it is miracle that this heart has come to her just in time.

1 comments:

Becs said...

Hi Sarah. I read your blog this morning and got to see the link to your friend Megan's page. I shared her story this morning at church and we all prayed for her. I am glad she has found a donor and the surgery went well.
Hope all is well with you:) Love checking out your blog from time to time to see your gorgeous little men growing fast:)