THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Please Pray

This young girl is constantly on my mind and in my prayers, so I thought maybe I could share it with the 5 people that read our blog and ask you to pray as well. Her name is Megan Moss. I went to school and church with Megan and her family for many years. Her heart is failing, and she needs a miracle. She is currently #1 on the donor list in the surrounding 3 states, but she is just waiting and is getting worse. This morning, pneumonia set in her lungs. Please lift her up in prayer and pray for a miracle.

2 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Thanks for sharing this Sarah. I will be praying for Megan and her family. What a difficult time, but what an awesome witness their family has been already through all of this.

Becs said...

Hi Sarah. I remembered this morning you had a blog and had a look and saw this link. I read about your friend and was really touched, so I shared it at church where we all prayed (as the surgeons worked- due to time difference.) We really do pray and believe in a miracle for Megan :)
Also, you have GORGEOUS boys :)