THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

More celebrating

We had a big family BBQ at our house Memorial Day weekend for Parker's birthday. It was tons of fun to have everyone over to our new house (more about that later) to celebrate Parker's first year with him. I made the cake with his favorite book in mind "That's Not My Truck..." He loves books so much and demands that we read him his favorites. I think it was the first book Craig memorized, and he often quotes it around the house. Parker always laughs :)









Parker opened cash from my grandpa, and he wouldn't let go of it. He clung to that like no other gift and had us cracking up. He was very protective of it, and for the record, it did make it to his own account.

1 comments:

The Giffen Family said...

just wanted to add that "That's not my truck..." is Will's favorite book too! It didn't take long to memorize. I can recite the words from across the room, while Will is touching all the textures :) Oh lil' boys, too much fun!! Happy Birthday lil' Parker