THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Parker's Korean Family

We made our first trip up to see the Walseths. It was a great weekend, and Parker hit it off with all of them. He began his Korean language training. Hopefully, he will teach his twinkie (yellow on the outside, and white on the inside!) dad some more words someday. My mother-in-law has called me "Sahara" since I met her. After 4 years, I'm so used to it, I don't like people correcting her. I enjoy hearing her say it. Kay is the translator for the Korean church, so we wear earphones for the service. The pastor very accurately introduced "Craig and Sarah" to the congregation, while in my ear it was translated to Craig and Sahara! I knew at that point that I will be Sahara for life.









1 comments:

Lance and Heather said...

the people in the 4th and 5th picture don't look Korean.